King Well Group employs a team of very experienced brokers to navigate the complexities of global trade. We run a routine customs training program to further extend the knowledge of our employees, and work with our global partners to bring our teams up to date with new and ever changing customs policies / regulations in each country.
Through detail-oriented customs consulting, we minimize legal risks, avoid shipping delays, and manage timely declarations.
- Tariffs classification and customs declaration consulting
- Sea and air export customs reporting
- Sea and air import regulations and restrictions consulting and declaration
- Customs write-off, duty drawback
- Bonded warehouse/ factory cargo clearance
- CARNET ATA declaration
- Certificates and permit applications
- Food and drug declarations (FDA)
- Commodity and merchandise declarations (BSMI)
- Tobacco and alcohol declarations (MOF)
- Animal and plant quarantines (COA)